1. Prepare & maintain channel Handbooks (Quality related W.I.) and implementation of Manufacturing Quality System requirements in the Qd – Factory Quality manual.
2. Communicate, record & implement customer specific requirements in the channel.
3. Verification of adherence to Control Plans & Procedures.
4. Perform Process Audits in the channel.
5. Follow up of audit Non-Conformances & implementation of resulting corrective / preventive actions in the channel.
6. Conduct capability studies & ensure process controls.
7. Monitor & report quality parameters for the channels e.g. Shift Audit result , SLR, LSSA, Customer Complaints, Process Capability indices etc.
8. Initiate, follow-up of various quality improvement activities arising out of Product Audit, SLR/LSSA trends, Customer Complaints, PFMEAs.
9. Compilation & update of Channel quality documents i.e. Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA & Control Plans.
10. Conduct capability studies & release of machines & on-line measuring equipment acceptance tests (Bets test) in channels.
11. Train channel personnel on measuring techniques & measuring equipment.
12. Monitoring of Initial Sample preparation for customers, internal homologation etc in the channel.
13. Root cause analysis of customer complaints & submission of CAR, take containment action & implement corrective and preventive actions.
14. Initiate installation, commissioning, C level calibration & verification of setting for on-line quality equipment & maintain calibration records.
15. Verification of setting of measuring equipment used at workstations in the channel.
16. Initiate requests for Temporary Quality Specification — Change Request.
17. Handling of quarantined / returned products & related records.
18. Maintaining quality documents & records for the Channels.
19. Maintain / update the Quality Manual – Qd in line with Div / B.U. Qc. and Customer Specific Requirements.
20. Coordinate all customers & internal (SKF Div / B.U.) Quality System Audits, including follow up & verification of corrective & improvement action. – update QSA – QT 13 Database.
21. Factory APQP, PPAP coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, automotive engineering, ect.
2. 4 to 6 years working experience in mechanical industry and 2 to 3 years on quality process control, the experience from automotive industry is preferred
3. Knowledge of Quality Assurance – Standards / Tools & Techniques including Measuring Techniques.
4. Knowledge of TS16949 or VDA6.3/6.5
5. Understand drawings, can measure the dimensions or put forward effective solutions according to drawing requirements.
6. Devote quality management job, with high responsibility and hard, careful working attitude.
7. Can read and write in English and communicate in English.
8. Good communication and good team work.