1. Maintain / update the Quality Manual – Qd in line with Div / B.U. Qc. and Customer Specific Requirements.
2. Interface & harmonization of Manufacturing & other support function / business processes / procedures. e.g. Purchasing, Business Development, Project Management, Supply Chain, Process Development, etc.
3. Coordinate all customers & internal (SKF Div / B.U.) Quality System Audits, including follow up & verification of corrective & improvement action. – update QSA – QT 13 Database.
4. Quality Reporting & Review – Annual Quality Improvement Plan, Quality scorecards / KPIs, etc.
5. Customer Compliance coordination (TER / SER / DER) Database update.
6. Factory APQP coordination & support to Project Organization / B.D. / Sales.
- Customer SQA / STA / SQE contact / visit & project review.
- Sample order request coordination & follow up
- PPAP, ISIR & other Submission requirement for new / modified products.
- Initial sample quality issue investigation & corrective action.
- Follow-up quality progress of external / internal product homologation test.
- Internal training & coaching on APQP+ deployment.
7. Coordinate Engineering Change Management process, internally (between Factory, Centre of Excellence / Development Centre, etc) & externally with Customers / Sales Organization, as applicable.
8. PPAP coordination with Sales Org. / Customer for Change Management.
1. University level engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering or similar competence otherwise acquired.
2. At least three years relevant working experience with two years quality system experiences in Automotive industry
3. Multinational experience & Customer Interaction/dealing is a MUST.
4. Sound Technical & automotive application knowledge.
5. Warranty Handling, Project Management experience is desirable.
6. Working independently is pre requisite. Person should be mature & good leadership profile. A pro-active decision maker.
7. Customer warranty Handling, Project Management, & supplier quality experience is desirable.
8. Knowledge of ISO / TS16949:2002, PPAP, APQP, MSA and process audit skill etc.
In-depth understanding of the quality management tools, such as DOE, 8D method etc.
9. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
10. Good command of English in both written and spoken.