- Work as customer logistics order and forecast window and transfer customer demand to production planning precisely and on time.
- Make proper daily, weekly delivery plan based on customer order and forecast, make sure 100% on time delivery.
- Gather all related information to analyze customer forecast and make properly estimation and adjustment.
- Gather monthly forecast from customer and make waterfall monthly.
- Trace customer order and forecast fluctuation and inform material planning and production planning in time.
- Monitor, follow up, report accurate inventory levels and 3rd warehouse and con-trol the inventory level.
- Monitor, follow up, report accurate inventory levels in customer side.
- Involve new project and attend related meeting, get proper launch plan from project team.
- Get product EOP information from sales, customer or other channel, execute EOP procedure strictly to control dead stock.
- Receive and follow up logistics issues and complaint from customer.
- Ensure all data including inventory data accurate and on time.， control EOP and ECN project inventory properly.
- Bachelor or above in business studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in automotive industry
- Solid Knowledge and experience of order handling and forecast management, production planning experience is a plus
- Qualified PC skills especially in handling data processing and word processing
- Good interpersonal, communication and coordination skill
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in business and commercial field