· In alignment with central competence groups, to support product development projects, manufacturing projects & customer performance analysis related to preservation (corrosion, anti-corrosion, packaging, rust analysis…etc.)
· To map all the preservation in SKF China, and set up the preservation development projects
· To support the preservation oil supplier’s development and release
· To support the failure analysis related the corrosion.
· To apply the suitable preservation and packaging method for the bearings to improve the corrosion resistance.
· To produce technical reports, presentations, explanations and communications to internal customers for preservation or corrosion issues. To help preparing external communications.
· To train to colleagues to enhance technical competence
· To participate to technical seminars for customers
· To collaborate with external universities / institutes
· To collaborate with SKF central competence groups on fundamental research projects
Required Skills and Working Experience:
- Master degree or above in electrochemistry, corrosion and protection…etc.
- At least 8 years on preservation or corrosion related working experience in industry.
- Familiar with preservation and packaging process and corrosion test equipment/method
- Familiar with MS-Office practical usage.
- Ability to work across cultures and multicultural environments
- Customer focused, self-motivated, structured and analytical problem solver with a high level of personal drive and commitment
- Good team and networking aptitude, open minded
- Excellent English - written & verbal communication skills