Reports to: ETO manager
Be responsible for coordination, communication (including production, process engineering, supply chain, quality, …) and risk management inside factory along the process.
- Link between factory daily activities and project requirements (from customers/stakeholders)
- Manager issues and track action plan
- Escalate when necessary to project manager
- Accountable for profit improvement and cost saving targets and recovery plans in China.
- Launch new product
- Look for new cost saving opportunities/needs and propose cost saving solutions supporting technical and economic feasibility estimations and improve businesses profitability.
- Manage directly cost reduction projects on series production types as per the responsibilities defined and agreed in the business plan project tracking list (typically locally driven projects) using the appropriate ICR tools, files, templates stored in the common ICR space.
- Keep business plan projects tracking files up to date according to the latest information.
- Make sure the relevant cost reduction and profit improvement data are available, verified and reflected by quarterly financial reports.
- Work closely with Customer Project Manager and people in factory to launch new product smoothly.
- Internal project management, driving the team applying APQP+ procedure
- Image of consistency and professionalism during project crisis
- Coordination the factory resources to deliver the project result and ensure the right level of intimacy for Customer
- To anticipate coming requirements, issues, opportunities
- To prove to the customer (and auditors) that in SKF ICR projects are under control
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 1. At least 2 years work experience on project management with proven success on cross function job.
- 2. Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- 3. Have skills on conflict solving and management;
- 4. Have a basic financial knowledge;
- 5. Good presentation skills;
- 6. Familiar with customer engineering change approval process
- 7. Automobile industry preferred
- 8. Good command of English is the must