- Search, develop, negotiate, and reach commercial agreements, and manage performances with local suppliers for different products and services;
- Understand the consolidated needs of SKF Business Units in China for the assigned IT hardware, software and Services, and work with teams from global IT to execute related projects and negotiations; be a project manager or coordinator to coordinate or lead cross-functional projects;
- Monitor supplier’s performance to keep up with continuous improvement on cost, quality, delivery and service
- Setting targets and leading projects for continuously reducing costs through aggressive negotiations, value analysis, long-term agreements as well as supply base and industry knowledge.
- Purchasing operation of supplier sourcing, RFQ handling
- Set up and maintain price list, supplier master and related information
- Develop, analyze and communicate supply market analysis, purchasing scenarios and related commercial/legal information
- Negotiate contracts and support in approval matters with suppliers.
- Ensure that purchased products meet SKF requirements and a well functioning delivery process of purchased products to SKF Units
- Complete other assignments per instructions
- University Degree preferably in Engineering, IT and/or business management or equivalent
- Outside-in, innovative and result-orientation mindset；
- Integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Good business overview and to understand the connection between purchasing and IT.
- Be a team player and enjoy teamwork
- Active learning, open-minded, and positively willing to share;
- Strong organizing, planning & analysis skills
- Good negotiating and communication skills with external and internal business partners, and has strong commercial experiences and contract skills.
- Good knowledge and Experience with local markets and supplier bases; Strong business focus and good at building relationships/teamwork with peers, SKF Factories, sales units and Suppliers
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office and Lotus Notes;
- Be familiar with ERP system
- At least 5 years solid working experiences with proven career track and achievements in areas of Purchasing and IT.