- All activities should be run in CAPEX China area
- To participate in CAPEX category's strategy elaboration.
- To analyze spend datas & secure delivery of expected results.
- To participate in sourcing projects involving all contributing members, ensuring defined methodologies (TCO/QCDIM/) are used.
- To participate to the selection of a Long Term supplier base with GCM.
- To support SRM (Supplier Relationship Management ) activities including supplier development activities.
- To participate to supply market development activities on demand.
- To support the management of internal stakeholders relationships securing best practices roll out.
- To run operations according to the SKF Code of Conduct, Environment Health & Safety (EHS), and Quality Policies, and work according to the SKF Quality Management System. If the operations is EHS certified, work according to the SKF EHS Management System.
- University Degree preferably in Engineering and/or business management or equivalent
- Outside-in, innovative and result-orientation mindset；
- Integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Good business overview and to understand the connection between purchasing and manufacturing.
- Be a team player and enjoy teamwork
- Active learning, open-minded, and positively willing to share;
- Strong organizing, planning & analysis skills
- Good negotiating and communication skills with external and internal business partners, and has strong commercial experiences and contract skills.
- Good knowledge and Experience with local markets and supplier bases; Strong business focus and good at building relationships/teamwork with peers, SKF Factories, and Suppliers
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office and Lotus Notes
- Experience of Engineering and manufacturing in machining area is preferable.
- 3-5 years solid work experience with proven career track and achievements in areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain