To understand new product CRS (Customer Requirement Specification) then convert CRS to FRS (Functional requirement specification)
To complete the new product (actuators or similar) design aiming to function,cost and timing plan.
To coordinate and follow up team related as well as process engineering and quality engineering for new product industrialization
· To be responsible for the design and verification of mechanical components and systems following the relevant specifications
· To create 3D models using the SKF standard CAD tool, Creo
· To create and check 2D drawings in compliance with recognized Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance standards
· To optimize the design of components using Finite Elements Analysis
· To select the most appropriate materials, production processes, design tolerances, surface treatments and/or coatings to achieve the expected quality result at the lowest possible cost.
· To create detailed Bill of Materials destined either to the purchasing department (Shopping list ) or the process engineering dept. (Structure BOM)
· To handles Engineering Change Requests (ECR) to insure the traceability of changes in components designs.
· To lead or participate to design reviews at any stage during the development and/or industrialization process.
· To lead or participate to feasibility studies using DFMEA techniques to optimize & validate product designs
· To participate to process validation studies using PFMEA techniques.
· To support the process development department for the optimization of the assembly process
· To support the purchasing department in the supplier selection process
· To manage technical discussions with the suppliers to get components fulfilling the required technical specifications and quality level at the lowest cost possible.
· To Support the quality department in following suppliers to ensure the quality level required for the component manufacturing is reached through the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
· To participate to supplier quality audits.
· To create the design verification pan and handle the verification test
· To cooperate with global product development as necessary
Required Skills and Working Experience:
· Bachelor degree or above in mechanical (or electromechanical) engineering or equivalent.
· 6-8 years experiences in electromechanical product design (gear transmission) in an engineering firm
· Better had experience in medical related product like actuators design.
· Must be skilled to use software Creo
· Interest and ability to work across cultures with good Chinese & English written & verbal communication skills